ACCEPTANCE CONDITIONS OF THE AGPR FOR THE UTILIZATION OF POST CONSUMER PVC FLOOR COVERINGS
- Only sorted post customer PVC floor coverings and PVC offcuts – which conform to the AgPR recycling list – can be accepted and utilized at the AgPR’s collection centres.
- The material should not have been compacted.
- Cement or glue residues adhering to the PVC do not present a problem; provided their weight is markedly less than that of the PVC floor-covering.
- We are unable to accept PVC floor-coverings which are contaminated by oil, solvents or other dangerous substances.
- The costs of disposing of delivered material which cannot be utilized in the recycling process will be charged to the supplier of that material.
- If the amount of non-utilizable material in one single delivery exceeds 5 %, the AgPR will be compelled either to refuse acceptance of the delivery or to charge the supplier for the sorting , the returning of the unwanted material or the disposal of non-recyclable material.
- It is recommended that an appointment be made with the appropriate collection centre before delivery. The address of the nearest collection centre can be obtained from the AgPR.